... for the monitoring of structural reinforcements on unstable slopes
Stabilizzazione articolo 20, comma 1, del D.Lgs. 75/2017
CNR IRPI is involved in the research on debris flows in the Gadria Creek
We use a high-resolution optical-based system to study the evolution of the Planpincieux glacier
Active Inerà alluvial fan located at the confluence of T. Inerà with the Fiumara di Mèlito.
We provide general advice on what to do (and not do) before, during and after an event.
A method for the selection of non-susceptible landslide areas ...
The Bessanese Glacier and its left moraine
Photograph taken by M.Gabinio on Sep.3rd,1900. In: Sacco F. (1928) – Il glacialismo nelle Valli di Lanzo.
A landslide susceptibility model predicts where landslides are expected to occur.
3D Surface Deformation Modelling
3D Finite Element model for an active landslide near Assisi.
Landslide inventory map for the Giampilieri area, Sicily
The map shows landslides caused by the October 2009 rainfall event.
Flooding of the Polesine area, Veneto, in 1951
The Malacantone levee break in the Occhiobello Municipality.
Mont Blanc massif (view from Mont de la Sax)
Photo by Daniele Giordan (CNR IRPI - Torino Office)
Landslide event inventory map for Kaopin, Taiwan
An event landslide inventory map shows the location and extent of landslides caused by a trigger.
- Special Issue of 'Remote Sensing' focuses on the latest research advances in remote sensing
- IRPI researchers at the “Progressive Workshop on Statistical Analysis of Landslide Susceptibility”
- Published the first dataset of flood fatalities for territories in the Euro-Mediterranean region
- Monitoring systems with mussels in cages operative at the Orvieto river section, Paglia River (ENTERPRISING PRIN...
- TGR Lazio - Mappe di umidità del suolo CNR IRPI
- Cento giorni senza piogge significative nel distretto del Po. Un aggiornamento sulla siccità
- Montagna: una rete di rifugi sentinelle del clima
- Manca l’acqua
- Working towards a Digital Twin of Earth