A huge fall of an ice block of the Perito Moreno glacier (Santa Cruz, Argentina)
CNR IRPI is involved in the research on debris flows in the Gadria Creek
We use a high-resolution optical-based system to study the evolution of the Planpincieux glacier
Active Inerà alluvial fan located at the confluence of T. Inerà with the Fiumara di Mèlito.
We provide general advice on what to do (and not do) before, during and after an event.
A method for the selection of non-susceptible landslide areas ...
The Bessanese Glacier and its left moraine
Photograph taken by M.Gabinio on Sep.3rd,1900. In: Sacco F. (1928) – Il glacialismo nelle Valli di Lanzo.
A landslide susceptibility model predicts where landslides are expected to occur.
3D Surface Deformation Modelling
3D Finite Element model for an active landslide near Assisi.
Landslide inventory map for the Giampilieri area, Sicily
The map shows landslides caused by the October 2009 rainfall event.
Flooding of the Polesine area, Veneto, in 1951
The Malacantone levee break in the Occhiobello Municipality.
Mont Blanc massif (view from Mont de la Sax)
Photo by Daniele Giordan (CNR IRPI - Torino Office)
Landslide event inventory map for Kaopin, Taiwan
An event landslide inventory map shows the location and extent of landslides caused by a trigger.
- Palazzo Trinci gremito per il Cnr a venti anni dal sisma del '97
- L'opinione di Fausto Guzzetti
- La frana di Ponzano sorvegliata speciale, la protezione civile attiva un monitoraggio in tempo reale
- Viaggio nei paesi che franano a valle «In nove giorni scesi di 11 metri»
- Maltempo: Galletti,200 evacuati per frane Civitella e Campli
- Multi-scale debris flow vulnerability assessment and direct loss estimation of buildings in the Eastern Italian Alps
- Recent damaging events on alluvial fans along a stretch of the Tyrrhenian coast of Calabria (southern Italy)
- Parallelization of the TRIGRS model for rainfall-induced landslides using the message passing interface
- Robust Assessment of an Operational Algorithm for the Retrieval of Soil Moisture from AMSR-E Data in Central Italy
- Landslide-risk scenario of the Costa Viola mountain ridge (Calabria, Southern Italy)
- Monitoring and Management of Karstic Coastal Groundwater in a Changing Environment (Southern Italy): A Review of a...